For more information call 07770 995747
How do we clean CORONAVIRUS?
The worldwide Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has people scrambling to protect themselves, their homes and businesses from potential contamination. The effects of this type of biohazard situation can last up to a week and the continued spread of the disease has led to a growing number of fatalities in the UK.
Coronavirus has quickly gained a reputation for being particularly insidious. This is why having a trusted professional cleaning company on your side is so important
- We use industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim
- All infected materials are cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of as biohazard waste
- Fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and face masks are worn at all times by our deep clean operatives.
- We adhere to a stringent coronavirus demobilization process for all our equipment,
- Disease outbreak is an extremely serious situation and we understand that the health and safety of you, your family, and employees are on the line
We would apply with a 100ml mix, fogging into the air above and let the product slowly fall across all surfaces, we would then spray all door handles/door plates directly, toilets can be fogged at the same time.
We use a chemicall called Micro Kill
Micro Kill cleans and sanitises all water washable surfaces including carpets, upholstery and soft furnishings, hard surfaces, walls,floors, toilets, washrooms etc. Micro Kill has been independently proven to kill the HIV, norovirus, Hepatitis C and H1N1 Influenza viruses. Micro Kill is also certified to kill Clostridium difficile spores, MRSA, and common food poisoning bacteria including Salmonella typhimurium, Listeria monocytogenes, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. MicroKill is bleach free, non-hazardous, non-toxic and contains a pleasant floral fragrance.
You can not to access the area for 4 hours after spraying and the drying time for this product 2-3 hour
It has a great residual effect lasting for a few weeks, it can be used on carpets/soft furnishings and all hard surfaces.