unique as it comes
Industrial and commercial buildings and warehouses require specialist knowledge and experience to ensure they are kept clean with minimum disruption to often fast moving 24/7 operations, particularly in the case of distribution hubs. Thorough preparation and inspection enable our dedicated teams to understand your buildings and save you money by maximising building use efficiency.
High health and safety standards and careful planning ensure we determine the right materials and equipment for each job, whether it be a deep clean or routine maintenance.
Sanding, Renovation & Restoration Service
If you are looking to restore an existing wooden floor to its natural beauty then our wood flooring specialist can provide the expertise that you require. We can renovate all types of wooden flooring and carry out necessary specialist repairs. Our services consist of:
- Professional floor inspection by one of our surveyors.
- Replacement of damaged, rotten or missing wooden flooring with matched reclaimed wood and fixing loose floorboards.
- Gap filling with a modern technique using a resin bond with dust from the wood floor, to get an exact colour match.
- Precision floor sanding with the capability of re-surfacing large commercial floor areas quickly, efficiently and DUST FREE.
- Staining your flooring, to achieve the most suitable colour for your flooring.
- Application of high quality environment friendly finishes, such as Water based Lacquer or Hard Wax Oil combining health living for your family and maximum protection of your wood floor.
We offer a variety of finishes, including oil, wax and polyurethane and water-based lacquers in a choice of matt, satin or gloss. We also provide the option to stain the flooring, to achieve a different appearance to the finished floor. We prefer to use top quality water-based lacquers that are environmentally friendly and do not give off noxious smells when applied. The lacquer is very hard wearing and does not chip or peel. It also benefits from very low maintenance not needing to be waxed or polished and does not stain. At all times there is minimum disruption and mess, we use specialist machines with a 95% dust collection rate, so there is minimal impact on the rest of your home whilst your floor is refurbished.
Our Craftsmen are trained to the highest standards and we ensure that there is a quality finish to your wood floor. We have restored many different wooden floors, varying in wood species, design and size. We have even brought wooden floors over a century year old, back to their magnificent glory.
Like many trades, floor sanding looks easy when carried out by skilled professionals who have spent years learning their craft. Do not be fooled into thinking that you will be able to obtain a professional looking finish yourself. By using heavy industrial machines and correct products we can guarantee an immaculate finish and proper protection for your floors for many years.