Calabash Group knows that an effective recruitment & vetting process is core to a professional cleaning company.
We pride ourselves on recruiting all our staff through our HR Department that follows a rigorous process, for example, ensuring our candidates have:
- Valid passport or ID
- Visa or work permit endorsed
- National Insurance Number
- Police registration (student visa only)
- Proof of address of utility bill
- Work reference
The Benefits to our clients:
- Assurance all our on-site staff have the right to work
- We know who our staff are and where they live
- We carry-out Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for staff to schools, nursing homes and when requested
Our multilingual HR Department ensures that all our staff are trained to a sufficient standard and understand their responsibilities on-site.The Induction training is followed by a site specific training by Area Managers, which is ongoing.
Calabash Group considers Recruitment and Vetting a key asset in the delivery of professional cleaning company services.